Retail Sales - dingo.forex

« Home | FOMC Interest Rate Statement » | Mondays :) » | Viganella, Italy » | NFP Starts Slow But Ends Big » | RIP James Kim » | Some Quick Euro Scalps » | A Quick Aussie Trade » | Dollar Falls on ISM News » | Dollar Can't Catch a Break! » | Back at last » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Retail Sales

I was hoping for that negative dollar news so that we could head up to the 3350 area. I really didn't want to go short here, but the number was very pro dollar. 1.0% versus an expect 0.1% is hard to argue with. I ended up getting into the trade on the confirmed break of S1 for the EUR/USD. So I only banked 13 pips. Unfortunately I also gave 3 back when I attempted to re-enter after the 1/8 line and the market stalled at 3200. Oh well, still positive. Hopefully there will be more opportunities to trade as the day progresses. Thats all for now.

  • SHORT EUR/USD for +13
  • SHORT EUR/USD for -3

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment