My charting setup - dingo.forex

« Home | Starting the week off right... » | Retail Sales » | FOMC Interest Rate Statement » | Mondays :) » | Viganella, Italy » | NFP Starts Slow But Ends Big » | RIP James Kim » | Some Quick Euro Scalps » | A Quick Aussie Trade » | Dollar Falls on ISM News » 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My charting setup

56k beware. The image is 1920x1200 resolution. I trade on a 24" widescreen lcd monitor. For those who are interested, this is what my trading setup looks like. This is via Metatrader 4 Alpari and it uses a lot of custom indicators, some of which I've modified even further to suit my preferences. I do not place trades via this software, as my broker is Oanda. I do, however, use this for all my analysis. I'm certain it will look very confusing and a bit overwhelming at first, but everything on it has a purpose for me. Some of the items you should see are: Murrey Math lines, Camarilla lines, pivots, mid pivots, trend channel, Fibonacci retracement levels, 12/89/200 EMA's, trigger lines, 12/89 cross arrows, the juice indicator, GMACD, DIGISTOCH, and 12/89 cross readings from multiple time frames. Obviously quite a lot, and I use all of it on a daily basis. I trade a formula known as the Stratoblaster method, and I trade in an online conference room with a great bunch of guys who all trade this method. If you haven't heard of it before you can check it out at http://www.stratofx.com

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment