Quick Update - dingo.forex

« Home | Lets Trade the News! » | No sleep for the wicked » | My charting setup » | Starting the week off right... » | Retail Sales » | FOMC Interest Rate Statement » | Mondays :) » | Viganella, Italy » | NFP Starts Slow But Ends Big » | RIP James Kim » 

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quick Update

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. It was a low volatility day so stayed clear of trades for most of the day. So far tonight it hasn't been anything special either. The GDP number just came out on the pound at 0.7, which is exactly what it was expected at. So as you can imagine no deviation also equates to no volatility. Unfortunately for us. I did take a small long trade on the euro earlier and rode it up to the M3 line for a small profit. That's probably all the trading for me in the UK session. I'll take a look at things in the morning when the NY session starts.

UPDATE(11:10am): I overslept! It's such a hard thing to do, trading the UK and NY sessions both in the same day. Well anyways I placed a limit order short the Euro before I went to sleep last night with a TP at S1. My Metatrader price got to S1 but my broker didn't seem to so I'm still holding my short and we'll see where it goes.
UPDATE(11:48am): Alright I'm closing out my short Euro. I'm a bit upset my broker didn't close me out at S1 but thats alright, you can't win em' all. Still closing in a small profit. Probably sidelined for the remainder of the day.

  • LONG EUR/USD for +9
  • SHORT EUR/USD for +8

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment