Back to work... maybe - dingo.forex

« Home | Such a waste of good news » | Quick Update » | Lets Trade the News! » | No sleep for the wicked » | My charting setup » | Starting the week off right... » | Retail Sales » | FOMC Interest Rate Statement » | Mondays :) » | Viganella, Italy » 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back to work... maybe

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I hadn't planned to trade much at all this week but I decided to sit down to the charts for a bit this evening. I took a long on the pound for a nice little profit. We have New Home Sales coming out in the morning so I'll see about trading that report. Probably won't be a very volatile week, but then again we said that about Thanksgiving and we all know what happened there.

UPDATE(3:27am):
I'm still awake, sadly enough. But I've put my time to good use as I've taken a short off that nice 15min vtop candle. Currently up 10 pips but I'm going to let it ride out further. If I'm analyzing correctly I believe we're going into wave 4 in elliot wave theory. Now I don't trade solely off elliot wave, but the fact that it's lining up with my short signal is a good sign. May be good for a nice ride south here. I'll update again in the morning.
UPDATE(9:03am): Stopped out of my short for -11. I had my stop at 75 and thats exactly what the price went back up to. Bah.

  • LONG GBP/USD for +16
  • SHORT EUR/USD for -11

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment