Thin Market is Scary to Trade - dingo.forex

« Home | Back to work... maybe » | Such a waste of good news » | Quick Update » | Lets Trade the News! » | No sleep for the wicked » | My charting setup » | Starting the week off right... » | Retail Sales » | FOMC Interest Rate Statement » | Mondays :) » 

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thin Market is Scary to Trade

It's hard to establish good stops and projected targets in this thin market. Today we've seen a big run up on the Euro and Pound, and then a large recovery move. I trade short on the Euro off of the big 30min vtop candle and was surprised to pull in a some big profit really quickly. That'll be it for today, I really wasn't expecting that run-up at all. Glad I wasn't short before that. Like I said earlier this week, I won't be actively trading until after the new year. This market is just too thin for my tastes. Too easy to get screwed and I don't like to gamble with my money. If I see solid opportunities like today's then I might be taking them, but otherwise I won't be at the charts too much.

  • SHORT EUR/USD for +38

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment